With variety of options, choosing between cannabis strains can be overwhelming. Talk to a few cannabis users who have used varied strains for medical needs, and they will tell you that Blueberry Kush is among the best known Indica-dominant strains for stress, anxiety and insomnia. Blueberry Kush is a hybrid between OG Kush and Blueberry, both known for their potency and effects. Leading towards Indica effects, this strain is best reserved for nighttime use and is great for sleeping better. If you are interested in Blueberry Kush¸ here are some things to know.
- Blueberry Kush is known for its high THC content, so make sure that you are not planning to do any heavy activity or driving after using this strain. This one is best reserved for the night, so that you calm down and sleep better.
- On an average, indica strains contain somewhere around 12% THC, but with this strain, the THC content is at 24%, which is just double. In other words, expect to feel very sleepy almost immediately after use.
- Note that Blueberry Kush is high on demand, and therefore, it is expensive too. However, for many insomnia patients, this strain does what many average Indica-strains cannot.
- In terms of taste, this strain has a mix of notes, which makes it even more appealing and interesting for many users. Besides the obvious sweet and berry notes, Blueberry Kush has earthy, pine, and woodsy tones too. In other words, you are likely to find the aroma unique and extremely unusual for many indica strains.
- Blueberry Kush is also recommended for pain relief, although it is not that kind of strain that would work on issues like depression. Sativa-dominant strains are obviously better for mood issues. However, you are likely to deal better with insomnia, nausea and loss of appetite better with this strain.
Blueberry Kush remains a favorite of many patients for a reason. The high THC content is obviously a reason to opt for this strain, but Blueberry Kush also makes the cut for its incredible effects, which are likely to last longer. Almost any kind of product, including concentrates, can be based on this strain. You can check in selected licensed dispensaries in Arizona to find the strain, and if you want to know more on the various other options in Indica-dominant hybrids, do check with budtenders. The price paid for Blueberry Kush is completely worth it.